Context is a studio-quality reverb that places your instrument in a room, hall, cathedral, metal plate, or less natural surroundings. All of the algorithms are adjustable so that you can get the right combination of pre-delay, reverb time, and frequency response. The plate algorithm gives you control over low- and high-frequency response for crisp, defined reverb even with bass instruments. Gated reverb gives you big booming drums from the 1980's, but is also great for adding power to guitar while maintaining transparency and space between notes. Finally, there is delay plus reverb for that versatile combination in a single pedal.
Context adds depth to your sound without unwanted coloration. The dry signal passes through high quality op amps and poly film caps in a 100% analog signal path. Context is a true bypass pedal.
This pedal is produced using a combination of robots and hand built craftsmanship. We drill the enclosures in our metro Detroit workshop using laser cut templates for accuracy. Then we apply a dark navy blue textured powder coat and etch the graphics using a 60W CO2 laser. Laser etching gives our pedals a 3D quality that changes with the light. Circuit boards are manufactured in Colorado. The DSP chip and supporting components are assembled by robots in an automated factory, while the audio components are hand-assembled by us in house using through hole components.
Red Panda Context Reverb Features:
- True bypass switching.
- Minimal signal path.
- Mono in/out.
- 4.7" x 3.7" enclosure, drilled, powder coated, and laser etched in-house.
- 24 bit A/D and D/A converters.
- High quality components (Burr-Brown op amps, WIMA poly film caps, Neutrik jacks, Alpha heavy duty switch and pots).
- Combination of surface mount and through-hole components.
- Requires 9V center negative 100 mA power supply (not included). Does not take batteries.
- Made in USA, from circuit boards to final assembly.