The Novo series is Pedaltrain’s new five-rail pedal board system. Novo means “a new beginning” in Latin. Pedaltrain’s new Novo Series is exactly that, a fresh redesign of their market-leading pedal board design. Thanks to Pedaltrain’s new modified rail system and open front design, mounting pedals and power supplies is easier than ever. Even the smallest pedals make an incredibly strong bond with this new rail system. Novo 18’s five-rail design is perfect for players who use true-bypass switchers or need an extra rail to accommodate a variety of pedal configurations.Included with purchase is 90” of Pedaltrain’s professional grade hook-and-loop pedal fastener and plenty of zip ties for securing cables.
Novo 18 is available for purchase with either Pedaltrain’s redesigned fitted soft case (featuring a heavy-duty metal zipper and reinforced stress points) or Pedaltrain’s new professional-grade tour case.
Pedaltrain’s new one-size-fits-all power supply mounting brackets (not included) are available for purchase as needed. (Voodoo Lab Mounting Kit: PT-VDL-MK; Universal Mounting Kit: PT-UNI-MK).
- 18x14.5x3.5 inches (45.7x36.8x8.9 cm)
- Featherweight, aircraft grade aluminum
- 4.0 lbs. (1.8 kg)
- 20 x 17 x 5” (508 x 431.8 x 127mm)
- 5 lbs/2.267 kg
- 19.75 x 16.5 x 7.6” (501.65 x 419.1 x 193.04mm)
- 15 lbs/6.803 kg
- 90 inches (229 cm) Pedaltrain’s professional grade adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
- Assortment of zip ties for organizing and securing cables
- New VDL-MK (Voodoo Lab)
- New UNI-MK (Universal)