Pedaltrain’s JR MAX takes the popular Pedaltrain Classic JR form factor and stretches it to the max. We’ve also taken our soft case to the max with many improvements we think you will enjoy.
- Four-rail Pedaltrain Classic Series form factor
- 28” x 12.5” pedal board (71.12cm x 31.75cm)
- All-new MAX soft case with premium shoulder strap
- JR MAX also features +1” case depth for taller pedals (+2.54cm)
- Generous rolls of hook-and loop and assortment of zip ties
- Compatible with Pedaltrain VDL-MK and True Fit Universal Brackets
- Model: PT-JMAX-SC
MAX Series Soft Case Features:
- All-new platinum SBS zippers with enhanced pull tabs.
- Premium shoulder strap with robust, washer-less clasps and an extra comfy shoulder pad, borrowed from our premium soft case line. The strap clasps have been repetitive machine stress-tested to 44 lbs (20kg) each.
- New sure-grip triangular case hooks, double-reinforced at the connection point with durable codura nylon.
- Water resistant exterior shell and easy-wipe inner liner.
Pedaltrain pedal boards are rock solid, virtually indestructible, and built to last a lifetime. Our pedal boards are ultra-light with an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio. Each Pedaltrain is hand cut, hand welded, and hand finished. No shortcuts taken, ever. No moving parts, screws or anything that can fail. We back up our pedal board claims with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.