Pedaltrain’s Classic Series is rooted in the company’s best-selling pedal board models. Pedaltrain has incorporated design improvements that make these models better than ever. The Classic PRO should be familiar to you. Based on the original PT-PRO, the Classic PRO features Pedaltrain’s original five-rail “pro” design with traditional rail spacing. The Classic PRO continues Pedaltrain’s trend toward an open front design making power supply and switching system mounting flexible and convenient.
Included with purchase is 160” of Pedaltrain’s professional grade hook-and-loop pedal fastener and plenty of zip ties for securing cables.
Classic PRO is available for purchase with Pedaltrain’s fitted soft case (featuring a heavy-duty metal zipper and reinforced stress points), Pedaltrain’s professional-grade tour case, or our newly redesigned tour case with wheels, engineered to be up to 35% lighter than previous models.
Pedaltrain’s new one-size-fits-all power supply mounting brackets (not included) are available for purchase as needed. (Voodoo Lab Mounting Kit: PT-VDL-MK; Universal Mounting Kit: PT-UNI-MK).
- 32 x 16 x 3.5 inches (81.2 x 40.6 x 8.9 cm)
- Featherweight, aircraft grade aluminum
- 6.26 lbs. (2.84 kg)
- 34 x 18.5 x 5 inches (86.36 x 46.99 x 12.7 cm)
- 7.36 lbs. (3.34 kg)
- 33.6 x 17.5 x 7.6 inches (85.34 x 45.21 x 19.3 cm)
- 21.5 lbs. (9.75 kg)
Tour Case w/ Wheels:
- 37.5 x 18.5 x 10 inches (95.25 x 46.99 x 25.4 cm)
- 28 lbs. (12.7 kg)
- 160 inches (407 cm) Pedaltrain’s professional grade adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
- Assortment of zip ties for organizing and securing cables
- VDL-MK (Voodoo Lab)
- UNI-MK (Universal)