The Twin Sonic delivers sound and feel of a cranked non master amp - extremely dynamic, warm, transparent and natural. With its integrated booster the Twin Sonic offers three sounds (clean boosted, overdrive, overdrive boosted), perfectly tunable.
Every Twin Sonic is completely handmade using selected quality parts (cast enclosures, alpha pots, neutrik jacks, close tolerance resistors and caps...). Switches, jacks and pots are ptp-wired, not board mounted. The enclosures are finished with a very durable high-gloss powder coating. The labeling is both screen printed and handpainted with epoxy for durability and a nice 3D look.
- TONE - Basically changes the mids - turned to the left = pronounced lower mids for a fatter and softer tone, turner to the right = more higher mids for a tighter, more aggresive tone.
- CUT - Rolls off treble when turned clockwise (like in the old VOX amps).
- PUSH - Boosts the clean guitar signal up to 20dB. Use it alone in front of your amp or add distortion and sustain to the Twin Sonic's overdrive sounds. The boost is located BEFORE the overdrive in the signal chain.
- GAIN - Controls the internal amplification, increases distortion, compression and sustain. The intensity of distortion can also be controlled by your guitar's volume pot.
- VOL - Is the master volume control, what else...
- VOL* - Works like a booster AFTER the overdrive, it raises only the volume of the overdrive sound. Together with the PUSH control, you can dial in more distortion and/or more volume for your solos. This control is only active when both overdrive and boost are on.
- The ROCK! Footswitch - Activates the overdrive circuit of the Twin Sonic (white LED inside the O lights up). When switched off, the guitar signal passes completely unaffected (True Bypass).
- The MORE! Footswitch - Activates the boost circuit of the Twin Sonic (blue LED inside the I lights up). When switched off, the guitar signal passes completely unaffected (True Bypass).