MASTER CONTROL MV-58™ is a simple-to-use PedalBoard MIDI Controller Footswitch that turns on and off effects, selects presets, and synchronizes over 50 cutting-edge effects from Strymon, Eventide, MOOG, BOSS, EHX, and many others!
MASTER CONTROL sends Program Change messages and MIDI Clock data and also stores the tempo associated with 128 programs.
• Fully functional stand-alone Master Controller for PedalBoard MIDI devices
• Turns on and off effectsMV-58 angled
• Recalls effect presets
• Sends MIDI Clock to synchronize all your MIDI gear
• Stores the MIDI Clock tempo for each program
• Simple, intuitive user interface
• Versatile tempo control, including Precision Tap Tempo - better then 1 / 25,000th of a second!
• Large vivid LED display -- very easy to read
• Solid, Professional-Grade construction, including Riveted Steel MIDI Jack
• MIDI Program Change, Song Select, and MIDI Start, Stop, and Clock output
• Robust, 128 program storage
• Causes other compatible Molten Voltage devices to self-program
MASTER CONTROL is powered by standard "BOSS" type 9-volt DC, 2.1mm, 100mA min., tip negative power supply (sold separately). Current draw ~ 100mA.
MV-58 Dimensions: 7.3" (186mm) Wide x 4.8" (122mm) Deep x 2.3" (59mm) Tall