The Surgeon offers you 3 different delay options. Choose between "Vicodin" a dark tape like delay with control over the warble, "Morphine" a standard delay with a wide range of eq going from a dark warm analog voicing to a bright digital delay or get experimental with "Oxygen" by mixing in a auto filter sweep into your delay.
- Dose: Controls the mix of the delay
- Regen: How much the delay will repeat
- Pulse: Controls the time of the delay up to 1000ms
- Mutation: Changes depending on what mode your on.
- - Vicodin: Controls the speed of the warble on the repeats
- - Morphine: Controls the eq on the delay, go from dark analog to bright digital
- - Oxygen: Controls the mix of the auto filter sweep on the delay.
- Mode Switch: Takes you between 3 different delay types
- - Vicodin: A dark tape like delay with control over the speed of an LFO
- - Morphine: A basic delay with eq control
- - Oxygen: Delay with an Auto filter sweeping the repeats
- 3 delay options
- Top Hole Jacks
- Click less True Bypass
- 4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39" (121.1mm x 66mm x 35.3mm)
- This pedal requires standard 9V DC Negative power