We're making a different kind of delay here, folks! If you're reading this, you must be getting ready to party like it's 1983. We've kept your original, dry signal path analog and pure, then given you a >21db overdrive preamp to smash a lo-fi digital delay chip designed for karaoke machines and kids' toys into smeared, repeated glory. Yeah, we're going back in time - back to when they measured data in KILOBYTES.
This pedal is VERY capable of fun runaway oscillations, both by turning up the summation knob, or a controlled, high-pass filtered oscillation from the Havoc momentary foot switch. If you've ever struggled to make your delays come through prominently in the mix, or lost definition from your original signal, the attack and level controls can allow you to dial up everything from crisp, clean repeats to dirty, muted echoes to loud, powerful repeats.
Caroline Guitar Company Kilobyte Lo-Fi Digital Delay Features:
- Dedicated overdrive/boost preamp for just the repeats
- Filtered oscillation momentary footswitch (Havoc) for controllable runaway repeats
- Over 500ms of delay time
- User adjustable "Tacos!" control inside for customizing amount of modulation in repeats
- Good pedalboard citizen: low current draw, 9VDC operation and true bypass switching
- Handmade in the USA at our small batch distortery in Columbia, SC