Following hot on the heels of our latest release, the Fuzz Factory Clear, we now are offering the Instant Lo-fi Junky Clear. It has the same tough Hammond transparent Lexan case, and the same type of careful Faraday shielding throughout. This pedal will really add some sparkle to your pedalboard. The construction features careful grounding and copper shielding of the circuit board, input and output cables, and true-bypass stomp switch, and also grounding of the stomp switch body. This circuit is hand-soldered by Shoua Thao, the same amazing assembler who's built all of our hand painted guitar effects for 24 years. Once again, this offer is one-time only and will not be repeated.
The Instant Lo-fi Junky has a remarkable set of features including brick-wall compression mixed with swirling low fidelity analog vibrato/chorus with infinitely variable depth and mixing between the two. And there's three different waveforms including a hypnotic square wave that delivers slightly detuned rhythmic pulses sure to tickle your brainwaves.
I think of the ILFJ as a sort of production polishing tool. It finishes off a guitar's texture to create a kind of constant-pressure pad that can be dropped into the background of a mix, hanging there, swirling and chorusing with other instruments. Get this one while you can!
Zvex Effects Instant LO-FI Junky Clear Features:
- Volume: Overall output volume for the unit.
- Tone: Can be used to lower the brightness of the Lo-Fi signal (the vibrato sound). Does not affect the compressed signal.
- Comp/Lo-Fi: Adjusts anywhere between full compression and full vibrato mix. Blending the two (somewhere between the extremes) creates a chorusing sound.
- Speed: Adjusts the speed of the Vibrato (only affects the Lo-Fi sound).
- Depth: Sets the depth of the Vibrato (only affects the Lo-Fi sound).
- Waveform: Sets the waveform of the Vibrato’s modulation. The traditional Lo-Fi Loop Junky simulation setting is triangle.