Introducing OPUS, an end-to-end tone shaping Amp Simulator and DynIR™ Engine ushering-in the next milestone-evolution of the Two notes ecosystem. Building upon the C.A.B. lineage - and the critically- acclaimed digital cabinet simulation legacy - OPUS adds Pre- & Power-amp Tube-Stage Modelling™ (TSM™), MIDI integration and a future-proofed USB-C specification, empowering players of all- walks with apex-level tone in a go-anywhere footprint.
For deft ease-of-use, Torpedo Remote (iOS/Android/MacOS/Windows) serves as the nexus of your tone shaping experience; simply hookup to your Phone, Tablet or Desktop and experience liberated 1:1 integration with every editable parameter in the OPUS architecture. Tonally, everything you demand from a state-of-the-art digital Amp Sim is here; whether it’s a thundering high-gain onslaught, a sublime clean primed to serve as the foundation of a pedalboard rig or a mojo-fuelled brit-inspired roar, each and every base is covered. OPUS, it’s more than a masterpiece: it’s a back-line in your gig-bag and a macrocosm of next-level tonal excellence.
TSM™ Preamp Emulation
It’s a stone hard fact: the rudiments of stand-out tone start with an expertly tuned Preamp. Two Notes' latest DSP-powered platform - TSM™ Emulation - furnishes players with a suite of pro-grade Preamps, brimming with unique character and inspired by icons in the guitar- and bass-amp annals.
- Foundry - Whether it’s a pristine high-headroom clean or a primo foundation for your pedal collection, Foundry delivers. In short, it’s the epitome of a classic Cali clean, brimming with warm saturation and engineered to capture every subtle nuance of your delivery.
- Peggy - Bass players seeking the pinnacle in low-end theory, look no further than Peggy. Pushing complex harmonic overtones, a warm midrange and oodles of rafter ratlin’ thump, Peggy delivers the perfect blend of classic ’60s bass sonics with expertly-tuned tweak-ability to sit your tone in any pocket!
- Albion - For those times when only a legendary Brit-inspired roar will suffice, there’s Albion. Complete with a rich, vocal mid-range, lashings of punch, boat-loads of power and gain-for-days, Albion is your secret weapon when diving head-first into Classic- and Hard-Rock territory.
- Foxy - Seeking chime, articulation and buttery-smooth presence? Foxy’s a one-stop-shop! With airy highs, impeccable breakup and sublime mid-range bite when pushing the gain, Foxy is primed to take on everything from sultry Jazz to rauch-fuelled Rock n’ Roll.
- NiftyFifty - Want gain? NiftyFifty’s got it on tap! It’s aggression incarnate. It’s punchy. It’s super-versatile covering everything from a warm full-throttle onslaught to a searing lead tone that cuts through any mix. Whether it’s the darker side of metal or a tone that wouldn’t be amiss in 80’s inspired virtuosity, NiftyFifty is deserving of any contemporary player's sonic arsenal
- The ultimate pedal platform Amp Sim and DynIR™ Engine powered by Tube-Stage Modeling™ (TSM™) technology
- 5 pristine TSM™ Preamp emulations; 10 total slots for future Preamp models via free Firmware Updates
- Exquisite TSM™ Poweramp simulation with 4 tube amp models (6L6, EL34, EL84 and KT88), Pentode / Triode, Push-Pull (PP) ‘Class AB’, or Single Ended (SE) ‘Class A’ power amps
- On-board DynIR™ Engine for class-leading cabinet simulation with dual-miking facilities, 8 microphones per cabinet and 12 room emulations