G2 is, quite simply, the most advanced effects pedal board switching system in the world. G2 starts where the industry standard Pro/MIDI 14 left off, and is born completely of an obsession for squeezing every last drop of tone out of your pedal board without tying your feet, or your brain up in knots. G2 is beautiful, compact, unbelievably simple to use and has the cleanest most transparent audio possible.
G2 takes true bypass switching to an entirely new level using technology never seen before on a pedal board switcher. The most important difference is our 'Passive True Bypass Matrix'. This technology guarantees the most direct signal path possible with no loading of your guitar signal. Its truly amazing.Almost 10 years ago we released the world's first programmable true bypass pedalboard switcher, the Pro14. Every ounce of knowledge that we have gained during that time working with some of the best musicians in the world is now manifest in G2.G2 is an obsession realised, and we know you're going to love it.
TheGigRig G2 features
All G2 Orders include a FREE Generator - The heart of our Modular Power Supply System
- 10 Passive True Bypass Matrix effects loops including 2 stereo effects loops means you'll hear your effects like you've never heard them before
- 120 Pre-sets (8 banks of 15) which can each be configured for Pre-set or Stomp Box mode gives you unparalleled flexibility and control
- Delay spillover between presets, even with your old analog delays
- A movable insert to connect your amps' FX loop, Volume Pedal, anything you like, and then place it anywhere in your signal path
- Programmable Pre Gain on every pre-set which can buffer, attenuate or boost the input to your effects
- Programmable Post Gain giving complete control over the master volume of each pre-set
- 4 Remote Switches via 2 TRS connections means you can control the switching functions of your amp
- 2 switchable outputs including an isolated phase reversible OUT2 so you'll have no earth hum or phase issues between your amps
- Full MIDI in & out so G2 can control or be controlled by external MIDI devices
- Used with the G2 Expansion Kit, your effects can be off stage or in a rack, with everything controlled by G2 at your feet