Mic it. Loop it.
Go from idea to performance in an instant and build layered masterpieces with ease. One knob, two buttons – it couldn’t be simpler! With its superior audio quality, unlimited overdubs and Undo/Redo, the Ditto Mic Looper is the essential choice for looping vocals and mic’ed instruments.
Easy setup with automatic mic input gain. Just plug in and loop.
Dedicated Loop and Stop/Clear switches
Onboard mic preamp with phantom power & Mic Control
Pure Looping, No Feature Fluff
The original Ditto Looper, from our sister company TC Electronic, was an overnight sensation because it delivered exactly what musicians were looking for: pure looping without feature fluff.
Ditto Mic Looper continues this tradition and further shortens the distance between creative spark and performance by adding automatic mic gain – making setup painless, accidental on-stage bumps a thing of the past and your performance distortion-free. Also, loops are stored, meaning that the last fantastic loop you worked on remains in Ditto Mic looper all ready-to-go, even after you power it down.
Evolve Your Craft
Even if you haven’t looped a single musical phrase in your life, you’ll still love Ditto Mic Looper. Here’s why:
Press LOOP to record. Press again to play the loop. Repeat for endless overdubs. Hold to undo/redo latest overdub.
Press STOP to pause all loops, press again to resume play – or hold it for a quick, noiseless erase.
It’s just that simple. As a singer, beatboxer, horn-blower, percussionist, or string-player, the power and musical ease afforded by Ditto Mic Looper cannot be overstated. Even the faintest musical idea can be explored, built up, torn down and just plain enjoyed in private, practice or performance. However you use it, Ditto Mic Looper is the perfect way to evolve your craft.
- 24-bit uncompressed audio
- 5 minutes of looping
- Unlimited overdubs
- Undo / Redo function
- Automatic Gain Adjustment
- Instant one-tap Stop feature
- Selectable overdub modes
- Noise-free erase
- Balanced XLR in- and outputs
- Connects transparently between your Mic and PA
- LED-indicator shows Play/Rec status
- Latest loop and overdubs stored between power-ups
- Onboard mic pre-amp with phantom power (24V) for both dynamic and condenser microphones
- Mic Control for remote one button looping with the optional TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
- USB connects to VoiceSupport for simple firmware updates
- Compact, easy to use
- Rugged all-metal construction