Inspired by variations of the classic muff and the haunting and sustaining old growth Spruce forests of Norway, this fuzz is dynamic, heavy, and in your face. This silicon fuzz reacts to your guitar's tonal qualities and doesn't mask your base sound. Your Strat will sound like your Strat, and your Les Paul will sound like your Les Paul.
- True Bypass
- Switchcraft Jacks
- High quality stomp switch: nickel plated lugs, phenolic plastic casing, precision engineered switching mechanism, high-tension spring for smooth stomping
- Enclosure printed in the USA
- Hand wired and assembled in California
We always recommend isolated power supplies. If you daisy chain effects on one supply, you may inject noise, ripple, ground loop hum, etc. This effect requires 9v, center negative power. In other words, the industry standard power supply.
- Input on right side, output to amp on left
- True-bypass stomp switch is on/off, indicated by LED
- "Ring" controls the fuzz effect volume, louder is clockwise
- "Bark" controls the amount of fuzz, more fuzz is clockwise
- "Girth" controls the tone of the effect, more bass counter clockwise, more treble clockwise, mids are scooped at approximately 1Khz
- "Cut" toggle adds mids back in in the up position and scoops them in the down position
- "Clip" toggle changes the diodes in the clipping circuit; the up position is louder and adds clarity, the down position is stock