An essential tool for creating a parallel effects system, the Mini Line Mixer will combine up to four mono or stereo signals into a single stereo output.
- Run your effects in parallel with your dry signal to avoid tone loss
- Run delay, reverb and other time-based effects in parallel to avoid muddying your signal
- When used in conjunction with one of our audio loop switchers, the Mini Line Mixer will allow delay and reverb effects to trail off naturally instead of cutting off as soon as an effect is bypassed
- High quality, low noise components are used throughout, and internal voltage conversion is utilized to provide maximum headroom
- Small size makes it possible to use in a rack or on a pedalboard.
- Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 1.5" / 10.2cm x 10.2cm x 3.8cm