8 Function Switcher / MIDI Amplifier Controller: If you're looking to add MIDI capabilities to your amplifier (or other non-MIDI equipment), the Mini Amp Gizmo is your solution. It can interface to virtually any equipment that uses a footswitch jack or 1/4" external switching jack(s). Once your equipment is connected to the Mini Amp Gizmo, you'll be able to control all of its footswitchable features from any standard MIDI controller.
By simplifying the Mini Amp Gizmo to have a single switching jack, we were able to reduce both the cost and size compared to the original Amp Gizmo. Yet the Mini Amp Gizmo still features the ease of use and versatility the original Amp Gizmo is known for.
- Eight switches provide enough capacity to switch the features of the most complicated amps
- High quality relays are used to provide the most compatible switching
- Both latching and momentary switching are supported, further increasing compatibility
- Can be controlled by both MIDI Program Change and Continuous Controller messages
- Stores up to 256 presets
- Accepts 9V to 18V, AC or DC
- Can phantom power MIDI controllers that accept power over a 7-pin MIDI cable.
- Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 1.5" / 10.2cm x 10.2cm x 3.8cm
The Mini Amp Gizmo will control most amps with 1/4" switching jacks using our 1/4" adapter cable (part number AC-4QTRS-10). This cable has the 8-pin Mini Amp Gizmo connector on one side and four 1/4" stereo (TRS) plugs on the other.