Analog tone. Digital fun. Kismet combines 100% analog signal path overdrive/distortion with digital control. Progressive diode clipping gives Kismet a wide gain range with just the right amount of compression throughout. Kismet can save and recall four memory presets and has a trick expression input capable of controlling any or all settings, in any amounts, and any directions, all at the same time. Kismet’s MIDI input expands its memory to 100 positions and can control any of the settings.
- 100% analog signal path overdrive/distortion with digital control.
- Progressive diode clipping with a wide gain range and touch sensitive dynamics.
- Four memory positions to save and recall presets.
- Innovative expression control that can morph between any combinations of settings at the same time.
- MIDI control expands memory to 100 positions of presets or expression configurations, and control of all settings.
- Relay-based true bypass.
Power Requirements: 9 volt DC regulated supply with at least 55 mA current.
Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.7 x 2.3 inches
Item Weight: 0.9 lbs
Shipping Weight: 1.3 lbs