This does everything the Dwarf Bass does – but also has ‘Bleep’ capability of the guitar versions.
Adjust the trimpot through a baseplate port to change from the regular behaviour, into full fuzz-bleep weirdness and rhythmic oscillation – present at the start and end of each note.
The Bleep Bass ‘Overtone’ pot sets the bleep pitch, from a low square wave up to very high, while the Igor controller works as usual – press with your foot (or hand), and the overtone pitch changes – including bleep pitch. The trimpot adjusts their length and speed.
Adjust the trimpot the other way to go back to standard setting at any time.
It has the built-in noise gate, increased low-end, and LED showing Igor action of the regular Dwarf Bass, but can add an ‘arcade game’ edge to the notes. Switch on the built-in LFO and the bleeps rise and fall steadily…. Press on Igor and the speed builds to a chattering alien…
This is a ground-breaking pedal making outrageous new sounds, and really expanding the standard palette of ‘fuzz bass’ – with real-time control!
- GLITCH FUZZ MINI-PEDAL FOR BASS GUITAR!
- DOES EVERYTHING THE REGULAR DWARF BASS DOES – AND MORE…
- HAS ADJUSTMENT TRIMPOT FOR FULL FUZZ-BLEEP MELTDOWN!
- CAN BE CHANGED BACK TO REGULAR DWARF BASS AT ANY TIME
- INCLUDES IGOR – A UNIQUE PRESSURE PAD EXPRESSION PEDAL
- CHANGE MODULATION SPEED AND BLEEP PITCH – ON THE FLY!
- VOLUME THUMBWHEEL, NOISE GATE, ‘CLEAN MIX’ AND ‘ACTIVE/PASSIVE’ SWITCHES
- LED DISPLAY SHOWS LFO SPEED AND IGOR ACTION
- ALL SOCKETS ON TOP END PANEL!!!!