A MID SHIFT switch enables the users to create a variety of settings.
The Providence PHF-1 Phase Force phase shifter pedal features speed and output level controls that let you take the sound from a gentle undulation to wild variations. The level can be set to optimally match your phrasing. Engaging the MID SHIFT switch alters the phase shift range, emphasizing the mid-high frequencies.
A built-in VITALIZER® circuit enables a unique phase shift sound while allowing the natural characteristics of your instrument to come through. The VITALIZER® circuit remains active when the effect is turned off, delivering an ideal signal to processors connected after the Phase Force pedal.
In addition to indicating the pedal's on/off status, the PHF-1 LED provides effective visual battery power monitoring. When the battery voltage drops below 7 volts the LED will become dimmer and begin to go out. The effect will still operate at this voltage, but to ensure optimum performance the battery should be replaced as soon as possible.
- Controls: LEVEL, SPEED, MID SHIFT
- Connectors: 1/4-inch phone jack x 2 (INPUT and OUTPUT), DC 9V input jack (AC adaptor jack)
- Power Supply: 9V battery or AC adaptor
- Power Consumption: DC 9V, 5 mA approx. (effect ON)
- Weight: 250 g approx. (Not including battery)