Only Peterson strobe tuners respond at the speed of light to display relative tuning of any audio source to 0.1 of a cent (1/1000 of a semitone) accuracy! With such new AutoStrobe models as the Model 490, students, technicians, and musicians at all levels can utilize automatic (hands-free) note selection for fast, accurate tuning of instruments. This feature also permits real-time display of intonation to improve performance and listening skills while playing.
- Automatic Note Selection
- Automatic Image Clarity And Contrast Control - internal compensation for optimal viewing over a wide range of source pitch and volume.
- Improved Clarity For Upper And Lower Register Notes - +2/-1 display feature shifts the strobe patterns into more visible middle ranges - bass note patterns can be displayed two octaves higher and treble note patterns can be displayed one octave lower in strobe display.
- Easy Transposition - strobe patterns appear at the correct note for Bb, F, And Eb instruments.
- External Input And Through Output With Mute - for in-line, silent tuning during performances.
- Accessories - external mics, footswitches, and carry cases available.