Pedaltrain SST Chromatic Tuner is Pedaltrain's unique take on the essential tuner pedal. SST's super compact design slides between pedals (in many cases under neighboring 1/4" jacks), saving space for more pedals on your Pedaltrain.
IMPORTANT: SST is very sensitive. SST works best when the musician uses good muting discipline during tuning. For example, if you tune your high E string and then move to the B string without properly muting the E string, SST will read both the E and B string and become confused. Be a pro and mute properly!
Features include everything you'd expect and a few surprises:
- Fast and accurate tuning (+/- 1 cent)
- High brightness LED display for playing outdoors
- Always-on, always-ready design
- Innovative form factor with Input, Output, and 9V Power connections managed via flexible dongle
- Audio and power connections are routed under the Pedaltrain, out of the way
- Optimally designed for use via dedicated tuner-out from volume pedal
- Maximize space by tucking between pedals, even under neighboring 1/4" pedal jacks
- Eight selectable tuning reference pitches A438 to A445
- Durable aluminum chassis with acrylic display and ABS ends
- No batteries, external power required
- Chromatic Tuner
- High brightness LEDs
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 438 to 445 Hz (1 Hz step)
- Tuning Range: C0 (16.35 Hz) to C8 (4186 Hz)
- Tuning Accuracy: +/-1 cent
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- Controls: Reference Pitch select switch
- Connectors: Input, Output, 9VDC
- Power Supply: 9VDC (power supply not included)
- Current Draw: 120 mA (Max.)
NOTE: The power spec for the SST tuner is much higher than other brands due to the extra bright LEDs. The current power specs for SST is 120mA.