A realisation of our inspiration to combine a Ross Compressor and an MXR DynaComp (hence the name !) using the extremely rare NOS CA3080 chip !!!
The Dyna-ssoR can be used, either as a “squashing” compressor for tight single-coil-fuelled funk grooves, or as an infinite sustainer for soaring, overdriven humbucking tones.
“The Dyna-ssor is excellent,that’s the sound ! I got rid of all my other 3080 compressors and I’ll tour with it,you make me feel young again !” Adrian Legg
“I’ve been using the DynaSsor pedal on my recording sessions. It makes *everything* sound better !”Adam Levy
- Controls : Level , Sustain (compression)
- Works with a 9V battery or 9V boss-type DC adaptor (negative tip)
- Uses only 5mA of power when ON
- Dimensions : 111 x 60 x 32 mm
- Weight : 0,25 kg / 0,55 lb