The FREE THE TONE LB-2 is an expansion loop box developed to control various signal lines. The LB-2 can add loops to the ARC-3 or ARC-53M (two additional loops) or provide effect loops for an amplifier’s send/return. With two separate loops, it can be utilized in six ways, as an input selector, output selector, etc., depending on how it is connected. The FREE THE TONE LB-2 enables to make your sound system more flexible.
- Two completely independent loops.
- With separate loops, it can be used as an input/output selector.
- All of the input/output jacks and controls are mounted on one side to reduce wiring space within a pedalboard or rack.
- Usable in 6 ways depending on the interface method: effects loop, effects loop for amplifier send/return, input selector, output selector, stereo effects loop, and mute box.
- When using only one loop, please use the LOOP1 control terminal.
- Inserting a mono standard plug in the LOOP1 control terminal automatically turns on the LOOP2 terminal but this will cause no problem in actual usage.
- On/off control of the LOOP2 becomes available by inserting a plug in the LOOP2 terminal.
- Number of loops: 2 (two separated loops)
- Control: ON, RMT (remote)
- Terminals: 9× 1/4" phone jacks (for inputs, outputs, and control), 1× 1/4" TRS phone jack (for control), 1× DC 9V input jack (for AC adapter)
- Power supply: 9VDC
- Current consumption: approx. 75 mA (max).
- Dimensions: 145W × 59D × 49H mm (incl. protuberances such as jacks)
- Weight: approx. 230 g (excl. AC adapter)