- Normal: Normal wet/dry blend control, great for your base tone.
- Pre-gain boosts the SEND signal up to 36 dB
- Post Gain Boost the RETURN signal up to 24dB
- Boost Blend sets the WET/DRY balance for this channel
- Mid Boost: Boosts the midrange 12dB @ 1kHZ, for that tight, crunchy boost.
Phase Switch:Changes the polarity of the side chain. Some pedals invert the signal, so this control is important to avoid phase cancelling.
Send Jack: Sends the signal into the effect/preamp/pedal in the loop
Return Jack: Receives the wet signal back from the effect/preamp/pedal in the loop
Engage Footswitch: Turns the Loopster on or off. When disengaged, the pedal in the loop will be bypassed.
Boost Footswitch: Activate/Deactivate the Boost channel
Power Supply: Uses 9V up to 18V, center negative, regulated power supply.
Power Consumption: 30ma