The Little Fetish uses a classic valve-state topology, which was designed to squeeze maximum amplification performance from vacuum tubes. This has been adapted to use FETs (field-effect transistors) being the closest modern counter-part. The circuit runs with an internally increased voltage for best performance and headroom.
The signal is only processed by discrete FETs, not a chip, and has very low noise figures. Top end frequencies maintain crystal clarity.
- NOS discrete Fairchild field-effect transistors.
- Low noise figures.
- Full audio band frequency response.
- Internal voltage/headroom boost.
- Fast action 3PDT true bypass foot switch.
- Noiseless biasing.
- Teflon wiring.
- Durable powder coated finish.
- Extra thick, compact Hammond aluminum enclosure.
- Highest quality components and construction.
- Five year warranty + manual.