Restore your instrument's original tone! Buffers are useful in positions on pedal boards where your tone is getting sucked and becoming dull. This can be caused for example by some wah pedals and long cable runs. The lower impedance output of the buffer will also resist external noise sources such as mains hum
- Discrete field-effect transistor.
- Full audio band frequency response.
- Fast action 3PDT true bypass foot switch.
- Noiseless biasing.
- Durable powder coated finish.
- Extra thick, Hammond aluminum enclosure.
- Highest quality components and construction.
- Five year warranty + manual.