The GCS-5 is a compact, lightweight solution for live performance and recording applications. The GCS-5 provides the tone that the combination of speakers, cabinets and microphones deliver without the actual equipment. The GCS-5 features all-analog circuitry and an unconventional set of filters that are tuned to simulate the acoustic resonance of a mic'd guitar speaker cabinet. All of the tonal combinations simulate real-world speaker cabinets and mic placement. The GCS-5 is inserted between the output of your preamplifier, poweramp or pedal board and a recording interface or PA system. The GCS-5 puts the guitar player back in control and gives them the opportunity to keep "their tone" consistent from gig to gig as well as in the studio.
The NEW ADA GCS-5 features:
- AMERICAN-BRITISH style speaker selector.
- LEVEL control with an LED meter
- Improved, low noise design.
- XLR OUTPUT compatible with phantom power
- 20db INPUT PAD for connecting large power amp signals
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT with level control for private monitoring and practice
The GCS-5 runs on 9VDC at 250mA.