Turn any full-range passive or powered monitor speaker or sound system into a dynamic guitar cabinet, loaded with your choice of drivers.
Get incredible guitar tone with ADA’s new analog GCS Series “Natural Resonance” miked cabinet simulators. No mics, power amps, guitar cabinets needed. Just take your guitar signal from your pedal board, preamp or power amp (GCS-3 only) and send it to the house sound console or board or powered full-range cabinet.
Select from vintage or modern, 10 or 12 inch speakers in a sealed or open back cabinet to get the powerful and rich resonance of a real guitar cabinet, and then dial-in the position of your microphone to balance it out. Here’s what guitarists are saying about the GCS family of Cabinet Simulators.
A/DA GCS-3 Cabinet Simulator Features:
- Selectable VINTAGE or MODERN speaker type
- Selectable 12 or 10 inch SPEAKER
- Selectable SEALED or OPEN BACK cabinet
- Selectable FULL-RANGE or CABINET SIMULATED Direct Box
- Adjustable MIC PLACEMENT control
- INPUT ¼” mono phone jack
- THRU ¼” mono phone jack, hardwired to INPUT jack
- OUTPUT ¼” mono phone jack
- OUTPUT Male XLR BALANCED
- GROUND LIFT switch for XLR jack
- POWER AMP DIRECT CONNECT -30dB INPUT PAD switch
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT ¼” stereo phone jack & VOLUME CONTROL
- 9VDC industry standard AC adapter jack, pin negative