The most versatile envelope filter ever made, now even better.
New features for v2:
- 2nd footswitch toggles between envelope and expression pedal control (Dunlop DVP3 recommended)
- All jacks now top-mounted for easier pedalboard mounting.
- External toggle for true or buffered bypass selection.
- Footprint: 122 x 103 mm
Four years of relentless testing and tweaking have culminated in this. The Wonderlove is a dynamic envelope filter with a tonal palette limited only by your imagination. It offers total control while remaining easy to use. The Wonderlove takes the classic sound made famous by Stevie Wonder in “Higher Ground” and takes it to every extreme – it can go deeper, lower and juicier than any other filter. It has an expression pedal input for manual, wah-like filter sweeps, and all of the filter controls are accessible externally for easy experimentation. The Wonderlove utilizes soft-touch relay true bypass switching.
The enclosure is etched by Fromel and finished in a stunning blue-purple fade. Because of the random nature of the etching process, each pedal is unique.
3Leaf Audio Wonderlove Envelope Filter Features:
- Sensitivity, attack, decay, tone, blend, resonance and boost controls.
- Range (high/low), sweep (normal/reverse) and band (lowpass/bandpass) switches.
- Manual, wah-like filter sweeps via expression pedal input.
- Effects loop.
- Selectable true/buffered bypass via internal switch. In buffered bypass mode, the effects loop is active when the Wonderlove is bypassed.
- Soft-touch relay bypass.
- Fromel-etched finish.