At the heart of the new Diamond Tremolo is a 100% analog signal path utilizing an optoisolator like vintage tube amplifiers of the 60's. The analog signal path is combined with a microprocessor controller to provide a host of cool features including:
- tap tempo and footswitchable double speed mode
- user selectable waveforms (sharkfin, sinewave, square wave and 'chop')
- timing accents (3/4, 6/8, 2/4 and 4/4)
- rhythmic trem mode
- 'Chaotic' mode - random speeds with any waveform!
- TapView (TM) feature allows the player to visually see the tempo and tap speed while tapping a new setting.
It's important to note that at no point is your instrument signal converted to digital! Everything you hear is completely analog. Vintage sounds, modern flexibility.
- true bypass, 100% analog signal path
- optoisolator based trem like vintage amplifiers
- selectable waverforms (Sharkfin, Sine, Square & Chop)
- premium audio components, including 2% polypropylene capacitors, .5% metal film resistors
- 9V battery or standard negative tip 9V DC adapter operation