Just like Soldano’s flagship amplifier the SLO-100, the SLO-30 is created to be the best. That’s why each one is handcrafted in the US, using the finest military-grade components. If you want to add the SLO’s groundbreaking voice to your rig without the size and ground rattling power of the 100-watt version, the Soldano SLO-30 is the amp for you.
With our transferable limited lifetime warranty, we proudly stand by every SLO we build.
- 30-watt all-tube head
- Hand wired in the USA
- Legendary high-gain and clean tones that defined modern rock
- Compact design is perfect for today’s studios and stages
- Crystal cleans and harmonically rich crunch tones via the Normal channel’s Bright and Crunch switches
- Thick and incredibly tight driven to distorted tones throughout the Overdrive channel’s range
- Instant switching from the Normal to Overdrive channels via the included footswitch
- Independent Preamp and Master controls
- Global 3-band EQ, Presence, and Depth controls voice the entire amp
- Improved tube-buffered FX loop
- Variable Slave output offers direct recording, use with IRs, combining amps, and more
- Use your 4, 8, or 16-ohm speaker cabinets thanks to the onboard impedance selector
- Preamp Tubes: Five 12AX7
- Power Tubes: Two 5881 / 6L6
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 19” (W) x 8” (D) x 9.75” (H)
- Weight: 30 lbs.