Cult Classic Nobels ODR-1 gets an Update
Over the decades key artists such as Jerry Donahue, Guthrie Trapp, Carl Verheyen, John Shanks, Tim Pierce, Robbie McIntosh, Clem Clempson, Micky Moody and countless other amazing players have made the ODR-1 Natural Overdrive part of their sonic arsenal. While all single coil guitarists as well as most humbucker users and even bassists love the clarity and versatility of the full sound of the ODR-1 some heavy humbucker players asked for the chance to reduce the sub-bass end.
UNDER THE HOOD….
The new ODR-1(bc) now offers a bass-cut switch under the battery cover to preset original ODR-1 sound or to preset slightly reduced sub-bass.
Operation now is possible from 9V – 18V DC for more headroom, if you want it. The pointers on the knobs now are GitD Glow-in-the-Dark.
The ODR-1 has proved to be a favourite with pros, especially session players, as it works so effectively with guitars’ volume controls for on-the-fly tonal changes in songs. The pedal’s wide range is controlled by a SPECTRUM control tone pot. Turning the knob clockwise increases the bass and treble at the same time. Midrange stays untouched in either direction to offer transparency with a pinch of warmth.
- Analog Natural Overdrive Pedal
- NEW! Bass Cut feature – helps to tame the low end
- NEW! Accepts 18 V power – allows for additional headroom
- NEW! Glow-in-the-Dark Knobs
- Remote input jack – allows the pedal to be switched on/ off remotely
- Controls: Drive, SPECTRUM and Level
- Buffered Bypass
- Solid metal housing
- Low current consumption
- Overhead battery compartment – allows for quick battery changes
- Includes. 4x Mounty-P Mounting Plates preinstalled
- Powered by 9 -18 V DC PSU* or PP3 9V Battery (9 V DC, centre -, 2.1 mm, ~11 mA current draw)
*PSU not included