Bright is a global tone control that optimises the V4 Pedal Preamp for what you're plugging into. Amp effects loops, inputs, recording devices and so on all differ greatly, so just choose the setting that sounds best to your ears. Don't worry if other settings sound 'bad'. It all depends what you're playing through!
Live, home & studio
Put it on your pedalboard, on top of your amp or on your desktop. It's particularly good for fly dates, or other situations when you're not using your own amp. Just hit the FX loop return of whatever you're using and feel right at home in no time.
If you're going to be standing on it and it contains hot glass, it needs to be tough. The folded steel chassis and kick bar for the knobs means that this thing is ready for the road.
Powerful bass, middle and treble controls. These also have a significant effect on the gain character and drive levels – just like in any valve guitar amp.
- Format: Two-mode all-valve pedal preamp
- Power: 12V DC / 800mA minimum. DC adapter supplied
- Valves: 1 x EC900, 3 x CV4014
- Size 225(w) x 140(h) x 79mm(d) inc. feet & knobs
Weight: 1.65kg / 3.6lbs
- Two connection modes
- Two switchable gain modes
- Steel chassis and control protection bar
- Remote TRS switching option