Faux Spring Reverb
Fat, watery spring reverb in a pedal... without the springs! From subtle to surf, you can even hear the "boing!" with extreme settings.
Many reverbs go through an analog to digital conversion and then convert back from digital to analog after making the reverb echoes. This process will wreak havoc on your tone, making it seem lifeless, sterile, and...well, just BAD. It has an analog base tone, so no worries about this pedal wrecking your tone!
The tone control on it allows you to darken or brighten your echoes.
- High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
- Completely true bypass
- Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss)
- Controls: level, tone (brightness of reverb, doesn't affect base tone), depth
- Ultra-bright LED for ease of use
- 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss) only, no battery available
- Powder coated durable finish
- 2.8ms max reverb time
- 5 year warranty
Check out a video of the Wampler Faux Spring Reverb: