Pete Evick Signature
Delay + Boost
Built to meet the demands of full time touring guitarist Pete Evick, lead guitarist for The Bret Michaels Band. Pete required a delay pedal with enough vintage tone to keep his sound authentic, and enough gain control to boost his signal, and thicken his sound during solos.
The Delay control adjusts the delay time. The Mix control offers the user full control of the balance of wet and dry signal. The Repeats control determines the number of repeats. Full counter clock wise allows one repat to come through, while full clockwise allows endless repeats to create lush sonic landscapes. The Volume control acts as a master volume control and can range from dead silent to a boosted signal that will send your amp into an overdriven heaven.
- Delay, Mix, Repeats, and Level controls
- Operates on a standard 9 volt battery or a (negative tip) BOSS style adapter
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Super-Bright LED for easy onstage identification
- Proudly built by hand in Crossroads, Texas