Jason Becker Signature
The Jason Becker Distortion is an analog emulation of the Brittish amp used by Jason during the Perpetual Burn recording sessions, with added gain and a boost channel. The additional gain came from Jason telling us that he really enjoyed the higher gain sounds he was using later in his career from a newer amplifier.
The end result is 2 pedals in one: A distortion pedal recreating Jasons burning distorted tone, and a meaty boost pedal that can be used by itself or in conjunction with the distortion to send your guitar to tonal nirvana.
- Pre Amp Volume, Gain, Master Volume and Burn (boost)controls
- Ultra flexible 3 band tone stack modeled after Jasons amps
- Original artwork painted by Jason's father, Gary Becker
- Operates on a standard 9 volt (negative tip) BOSS style adapter
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Super-Bright LED's for easy onstage identification
- Proudly built by hand in Crossroads, Texas